Sunday, April 01, 2012

Palm Sunday






Today, the Lord allowed me to play my violin at church and daddy did the "morning" activities with the girls! Daddy was in charge of breakfast, reading the bible, getting two girls ready in dresses, tights, shoes and hair bows and getting to church on time. He really is getting good at it. Daddy and Ivy talked about the importance of Palm Sunday and ate peanut butter pita's with banana sliced on top. (I got this information from Ivy) Thank you daddy for taking care of the girls and encouraging me to play my violin!

I am so thankful that God has really changed my heart and allowed me to worship Him by playing my violin. I've always loved playing but it is wonderful to be able to play as an act of worship! I can explain that in more detail if you all need it. Just email me! :)

Anyway, music at church was such a blessing to me! I really am thankful for the talent God has blessed John Luke with too! We did the song "Give me Jesus!" Love it!

After church, we came home and had a picnic on our porch. (We were really going on a picnic but Hayley fell asleep and she looked so peaceful we didn't want to wake her up)

When Hayley woke up, we went on a hike. We went down to the river. Daddy and Ivy waded in the water and mommy and Hayley sat and hugged each other for about an hour! I love getting loved on by my sweet baby!

No comments: