Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter with the Dills Family









We celebrated Easter all weekend with my mom and dad! It was so fun! On Friday morning, the girls and I went to eat breakfast with Memaw, Papaw and Sharon. Then the girls went to Asheville for a quick trip to Sams and to pick up a few things! Well, I thought we were going for a few things...but Memaw and Sharon spoiled the girls!!! They came home all set for summer! Thanks mom and Sharon for the shorts and shoes and dresses!

On Saturday night, Brent and I took the girls to Memaw and Papaws to dye Easter eggs. Memaw also fixed us a feast! Ham, potato salad, a bunny cake, and lots more! Papaw took the girls to see the goats and baby chickens. Hayley played so hard with papaw that she feel asleep before we put her in her car seat. Papaw is so sweet to get in the floor with Hayley and play for hours. Memaw let Ivy help her make biscuits! I'm so thankful that my girls will have such sweet memories of time with their grandparents.

On Sunday, after church we took the girls to Aunt Ruth's house for a cookout and Easter egg hunt. THANK YOU, ROB for dressing up as the Easter Bunny. IT was HILARIOUS!! Ivy said, "mommy, that's Mr. Rob just dressed up...can't you tell by the way he hops?" Ivy loved playing with all of her cousins! She played so hard with Hannah. I am so thankful for family!

No comments: