Saturday, September 08, 2012


Yesterday, September 7th was Hayley's "due date" or the date that the doctors said she was supposed to be born. As you all know, God allowed Hayley to be born 2 months early. She was born on July 12. She weighed 3 pounds and 3 ounces when she was born. I often forget that she was a preemie because God has been so kind to her. I did remember yesterday because it was my sweet little niece Emma's birthday. I remembered that Hayley and Emma had the same "due dates!" I took some time yesterday morning to Praise God for His faithfulness in so many ways to our family. God allowed both Hayley and Emma to overcome a lot of "obstacles!" Both girls are so beautiful and so healthy! Thank you GOD!

Our sweet Hayley girl is very active and she is also very curious! Hayley is constantly on the go. She can crawl faster than I can walk. She has eight of the whitest prettiest teeth I've ever seen. She is so friendly to everyone. At Walmart, she waves at everyone and will say "AH" really loud until the person she is waving at waves back or talks to her. Hayley loves to dance, loves her big sister, LOVE, LOVE, LOVES her Papaw Dills and Paw Stewart. She loves her grandpa's more than anyone else. It is so funny! She cries when they leave her, she hangs onto their shirts and gets very upset if someone tries to take her away from one of her grandpas. She loves banana's. She can say "banana...very clear!" She says, "momma, Ida, da da and her favorite word its BA! She calls the deer Ba. She calls outside BA. Everything is BA!

Hayley laughs all the time. I LOVE to hear her laugh. If I laugh, she laughs, If she hears her daddy laugh, she laughs. She smiles and smiles and smiles. I love Hayley's blond hair and her blue eyes. I love Hayley's "Flinestone Feet!"

Hayley is ready to walk any day. She took four steps yesterday. She just knows that she can crawl so fast to get what she wants so why walk?

I could go on and on but Hayley now wants to dance!

No comments: