Monday, September 10, 2012

Answers!

"This is good bread!"
This picture may seem funny to you but to me it is a picture of answered prayer. When we first introduced Hayley to solid food, she had a very hard time. She would gag and throw up everything even yogurt. I was so afraid that the tube that she had down her throat in the NICU had messed something up. I prayed that God would help Hayley learn to eat. God is faithful! Hayley loves to eat! I was making a peanut butter sandwich today. I put the bread on the bar and turned around to get the peanut butter. I was holding Hayley. She pointed at my bread and said "bite!" She wants a "bite" of everything! Praise God! I also praise God for giving Hayley hair! She was my little baby with no hair for so long. I love how God has blessed her with some wild hair!

To my friends who are "new" mommy's...my advice....pray about everything! Pray about your kids learning to crawl, talk, walk, eat, giving up their bottles, getting hair, nap schedules, etc. When I pray about "little" things, it makes me remember that it's all in God's hands anyway.  We always have someone who knows what's is best for our kids. He is always ready to listen. He is always faithful!

Oh...and she took 6 steps today!!! YAY!!! She walked from the refrigerator to the sink! Oh...did I say "Yay?" I might not be excited about her walking everywhere this time next week....

No comments: