Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Cheese Pizza Day

After my quiet time this morning, I had five minutes before I knew Hayley would wake up. I jumped on one of my favorite homeschooling blogs to see if there were any new fall ideas.  I saw that today was "national cheese pizza day!" I thought it funny and text Sharon and said, "Why don't you and mom come eat pizza with us for lunch." I thought I would make some little homemade pizzas out of tortillas. Sharon said, "We'll bring you pizza for lunch!" They did! Mom and Sharon both ordered pizza and didn't tell the other. They both brought pizza! We had SO much cheese pizza!  It was a great excuse to have lunch with mom and Sharon. It made for some great fraction math this afternoon. It made Ivy excited and she colored three different pizzas and labeled them. It was with great handwriting and spelling! What a great day!  We ended the day at church with Ms. Tamme and the other kids at church. We had 5 babies crying in the nursery with a few other toddlers mixed in. So thankful for ALL the help in the Nursery. We had at least 25 kids downstairs in Webkids and lots of and lots of adults going in different directions as new small groups started tonight at our church. God, Thank you for being so good to us!







No comments: