Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Meet Xander!!!!

Every night when I put Hayley to bed I pray with Hayley. I always say, "God Bless Xander." Hayley repeats me! She says, "God Bless Xander." For two years, she has heard me pray this and said it her self often yet she had no idea who Xander was!

A month ago, God was so kind to allow us to take Hayley to meet her brother for the first time! Now she says, "God Bless Xander" and she knows who Xander is!


On July 13, 2012, Hayley's brother Xander was born. I went to the hospital in Asheville to visit him. I sat there and fed him a bottle and immediately loved him. He looked like our precious Hayley and I had such a strong connection with this little boy. We have prayed for him every day since we heard about him.God is faithful and He is KIND! Xander is growing strong and healthy! He is in the process of being adopted! We will continue to pray for this little guy! We are so thankful for him!

\
They hugged a little!

 They just looked at each other! It was almost like they were thinking, "um...I feel like I know you...but I don't...but you are little like me...so let's play!"

Hayley kissed him!

They shared gold fish together!
Xander shared his toys with his sister!
They threw goldfish out the door!
I love these two kids! God has been so kind to them both! He is Sovereign! He is Good! He has been so good to me!  What a privilege to see His hand and the way He works things out for our good!
Thanks to so many of you for praying for this day! It really was AMAZING! It was a HUGE answer to prayer! I'm so thankful for Hayley to know her brother! We look forward to seeing Xander again!

No comments: