Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Maundy Thursday Foot-Washing (On Wednesday at our house)

So daddy sat us in a chair and told us to take off our shoes and socks!

Hayley was amazed! She is normally not allowed in "big" chairs and why is Ivy taking her socks off?

Mom starts to read John 13:1-17 and daddy ties a towel around his waist just like Jesus did!

Daddy then washes the girls feet!

Hayley was so interested!


Daddy talks about Jesus words to Peter, "Peter, if I do not wash you, you have no share with me!"

Hayley liked getting her feet washed!

I am so thankful for this special time with Brent and the girls! I'm so thankful that Jesus died in my place! I'm so thankful that when we put our trust in what Jesus did for us on the cross, He washes us! He washes our sins away! (We have a big Resurrection Celebration at the Seminary tomorrow night and Ivy has soccer practice so we decided to make the most of our Wednesday at home!)

No comments: