Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm learning too!

Putting bears in a cup!

Stacking the cups!


Ivy look at this!!!!


Hayley is learning a lot! Her vocabulary is really improving! I am so thankful! Yes! I was a little worried about it! God is faithful! He is answering our prayers. She used to call a dog an "ak". Today she said dog. She would call a cat a "mmow". She now says cat. She looks at Emma's picture and yells "Oma! Oma! Oma!" One of the funniest things she says is Wahie!  That's flower in case you didn't know! She says giraffe, zebra, duck, blanket, etc. I love watching how God is helping her develop. She is absolutely the most loving person I have ever met. She hugs and kisses and says "Love you!" She demands hugs! She really gets offended if you don't hug her. It's so good for me. (You know I'm not a big huggy person!) She yells at everyone in the store until they say Hey! She is very demanding. She can say some of her ABC's! She goes around looking for a pencil and paper and when she finds it she scribbles her ABC's. She is loud when she is hungry! She LOVES Ivy. She LOVES her daddy. She LOVES LOVES her mommy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

Oh and if I can get her to sleep later in the morning that would make me LOVE LOVE LOVE her more. That's what I'm praying! She wakes up yelling for her papaw! Crazy! She hasn't seen him in a while but every morning this week she has woke up yelling for him!

No comments: