Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Christmas in February!





Wow! Our Aunts sure do love on us! They always have! All of them! If I started sharing how God has blessed me thru my aunts, I would be typing all day. They call me, send me letters, pray for me and so much more. They really are so special and I praise God for the way they love on my girls too!  Aunt Mary Sue and Aunt Ruth bought the girls new red dresses for Valentines Day and sent them to the girls. Aunt Ruth and her sweet boys, James and Edward, sent the girls a HUGE box full of stuff. Ruth knows the girls so well. She knows that Ivy loves to bake and make stuff. She sent Ivy cake mixes, cup cake liners, gold fish, stickers and the list goes on and on. Thank you to my aunts! Thank you most of all God for blessing me with my family!


New red dresses! Just in time for Valentines Day!

WOW! The box from Ruth, Bill and James and Edward was packed full!!!!

Movies!

Aunt Ruth knows that mommy loves MINTS! Thanks Ruth!!!!

Sweet letter from RU RU!


No comments: