Sunday, October 28, 2012

Precious Memories....My 1st Scarecrow!

Ivy at 2!! A little Scarecrow! Ivy, I loved making your costume for you!

Ivy, you are Memaw's first little Scarecrow too!!!

Ivy, I love you so much! I am so thankful I get to be your mom. I am so thankful that God has allowed you to learn to read. It is fun that you can read this blog!!!

God has blessed me in allowing me to stay home with you. I am so thankful for getting to read books to you, make crafts with you, take you to violin and piano lessons, watch you do math, watch you get excited, listen to your laugh and watch you learn new things. God has been so good to me in allowing me to see you grow in your understanding of who He is. We just finished praying together before you went to bed. You prayed for me specifically in areas that you knew I needed prayer...you said "God, help mommy trust you!" Thank you for praying for me!
My prayer for you is that you will continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus, that you would put your trust in  Jesus, that you would grow in love for others, obedience and respect and that God would shape you into the image of His Son. I pray that you would grow in your love for Hayley. I have watched you lately and I Praise God for working in your heart. It melts my heart when I see you hug her when she is sad, when you read books to her, when you pray for her to put her trust in Jesus.
Ivy, I love, love, love you! Thank you for being my first little scarecrow!

No comments: