Wednesday, October 03, 2012

8 year anniversary


Yesterday, October 2nd was our 8th wedding anniversary. I can not believe that we have been married for 8 years. I am SO thankful for Brent. What a gift God has given me in him.  Brent and I decided that we would wait until next week to "celebrate" or have a "date." Brent preached last Sunday and is preaching this coming Sunday and so I know you all know where he has been...THE LIBRARY!!!

But, we did have a fun evening together. When Brent got home from the library yesterday, Hayley met him in the yard. I snapped this picture. We then ate leftover vegetable soup and cornbread!

8 Reasons I love being married to Brent:
1. We can have vegetable soup and cornbread for three days in a row and he never complains!
2. He Loves our girls and prays that God will help him shepherd their hearts toward Him!
3. He loves my mom, dad and sister. This is so special to me. The relationship that he has with my parents is truly a gift from God.
4. He loves and respects God's word and wants to rightly divide the word of truth!
5. He prays for me and spurs me on toward Jesus
6. He is the leader of our home and seeks God's will and vision for our family.
7. He is zealous for others to hear the gospel and put their trust in Jesus.
8. He is quick to forgive me!

I have many many more reasons that I love Brent and love being married to him, but instead of blogging I want to go spend time with him!

2 comments:

Like Sugar with a T said...

Oh how I miss you.

Lauren Bishop said...

Praising God for your example and your friendship! Praying for an awesome 9th year of marriage! love you guys!