Monday, March 26, 2012

Stained Glass Windows





We have been reading many books about Easter. I absolutely love Celebrating Jesus and I am thankful for the reminders that He gives me everyday of how desperately I need HIM. I pray that God would really prepare my heart and my family's heart to worship Him this Easter. I pray that He would help us to understand Him more, to Love Him more and to share His great love and amazing sacrifice with others.

Ivy's grandmothers always buy her new Easter dresses. I have such fond memories of shopping for new Easter dresses with my mom. I do want Ivy to enjoy Easter dresses and time with family but I never want her to forget about what Jesus did for us. I am so thankful that God is indeed working in Ivy's heart. This morning Ivy said, "Mom, Easter's not about eggs and the bunny and new dresses it's about the cross and the empty tomb." Please Lord, continue to work in her heart!

In one of the books we read, the author talks about new dresses and going to church on Easter morning. Ivy and I had a great discussion about the importance of giving God our best and how blessed we are to get to worship together on Easter and every Sunday with our brothers and sisters in Christ. In these pictures, Ivy made a white church with stained glass windows. Ms. Crafty loved this one!!!

We are praying that this year we can start new Easter traditions with our girls. I will share pictures later!

No comments: