Monday, March 26, 2012

Guess What is Missing?


Ivy lost her first tooth today!!!!

Ivy's tooth has been loose for a very long time. For the past two weeks, Ivy has been wiggling her tooth constantly. Memaw, daddy, nana, and I have all attempted to pull her tooth but the tooth was very stubborn and so was Ivy. She was a little dramatic over this tooth. Today, she came running up the stairs and said, "Well, it came out and it didn't hurt. I pulled it myself." She was so proud that it was finally out. Brent and I have said many prayers about Ivy's teeth. The dentist told us two years ago that we would need some dental insurance....we've been praying and that's all the dental insurance we have....oh help us Lord!!! Please, please don't let her have the same teeth issues that her Aunt Sharon did .....please let there be more teeth when all of her baby teeth fall out....oh I love you Sharon but I really hope she has permanent teeth! :))))

No comments: