Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sisters take a bath!


Ivy and Hayley took a bath in the BIG tub. It was so much easier than giving Hayley a bath in her little tub. Ivy is such a big help. She was so excited that Hayley was going to take a bath with her. I remember taking bath with Sharon when we were little. We used to play and laugh and splash. There are five years age difference between Ivy and Hayley and there are five years age difference between me and Sharon. I am so thankful that God blessed Ivy with a sister. I am so thankful that Hayley has Ivy for a big sister! Ivy already pushes Hayley around the house in her walker, reads to her, feeds her from time to time and tickles her. I pray that God would form a bond between these two sisters that is so tight that only HE could do it! I know they will fight but my heart cries out that He would save them both and that they would run toward each other because they see Jesus alive in each other!


No comments: