Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Our unexpected gift....our daughter.....Hayley Beth Stewart!!!!



Oh my heavenly Father! I have so much to praise you for! My heart is so full of thankfulness for the blessings that you have given to me! Lord, I pray that you would draw me closer to you each day! Lord, thank you for answering so many prayers. Thank you that every day I have a real picture of what you did for me! Thank you that when I look at Hayley I am reminded of the gospel! Thank you for adopting me into your family. Oh Praise YOU God! For you alone are worthy! Oh Father...you did this...you created her and you are allowing us to enjoy her! Thank You!

Today, we signed the last paper! Today, the Clerk of court told me..."It's over Amanda! It's over!" It's still sinking in! Still haven't gotten to the shouting part...but it's coming and we will definitely have a PARTY to celebrate the way that God was faithful to us. I want to have a Praise party for the way that He is always faithful! Family and friends, that are reading this...He answered your prayers for us! He listened to you and answered. I pray that you will be able to look at Hayley's life and remember that He is faithful! We have learned so much and are still learning. The song that I sing to Hayley every day is, "When we walk with the Lord, in the light of His word, what a glory He sheds on our way. While we do His good will, He abides with us still, and with all who will trust and obey. Trust and obey for there's no other way, To be happy in Jesus, But to trust and obey."

No comments: