Sunday, October 12, 2014

A few random shots!

Hayley is painting a frog for the letter F

Always dressed up!


F is also for Family!
We have funny Hayley moments everyday! I need to get better at writing them down so I won't forget. After church this morning, we got in the car. Hayley said, "Oh no! Mommy, I ruined my "sock pants!" That was her way of saying "I tore my tights!" It was so funny! She LOVES going to church. She begs to go to church and does a better job of remembering what she learned at church the rest of us! She tells us about her story on the way home from church. I'm so thankful for the things she is learning!Hayley loves to be around people and asks me many times a day, "Mom, where are we going today? Who's coming to our house? I need to see friends."







Here are a few pictures from CC!!







No comments: