Sunday, July 07, 2013

A week in North Carolina

 Memaw and Sharon had a birthday party for Ivy and Hayley! The girls had a great time! Thanks Memaw and Sharon for the food and presents. Alicia, thanks for sewing the matching outfits and hairbows! Rob and Helen thanks for setting up the waterslide. Ruth, thanks for all the fruit. Family...thanks for the presents. I'm so thankful we got to see all of you!!!

Ivy wanted a polka-dot party!

























For 21 years, Sharon and I have played in Waynesville on July 4th. (The only year I missed was the year that Ivy was born. Sharon had to play without me that year!) I really am thankful that God has given me Sharon for a sister! It rained the whole day this year but it was still fun! Some special girls joined us this year! Thanks Ivy, Kayla and Ella for playing fiddle music with us! Thanks to our family and friends for coming to listen to us play and standing/playing in the rain! What a fun day!
























No comments: