Thursday, May 16, 2013

Aunt Ruthie, a Package and the FedEx man!


 Aunt Ruthie is so fun! She loves us so much! She sent us another package. She mailed it two or three weeks ago and told me to look for it. We looked and looked and it didn't come. Aunt Ruthie tracked it on the internet. She said, "It's in Louisville. It should be there any day." We waited and waited. Aunt Ruthie tracked it all over Louisville again and again. The package ended up back in North Carolina. Aunt Ruthie didn't give up.  I accidentally gave her the wrong zip code.

Aunt Ruthie decided to send it again. She also sent us muffins with the FedEx man. I was so excited when I saw the FedEx man stop in front of our house. I told Ivy to run out. I grabbed my camera. I didn't realize until writing this post that I had that poor man pose for a picture while his truck was stopped on one of the busiest streets in Louisville. REALLY! That street in front of our house has SO much traffic. He was so nice about it. I am sure he thinks I am really crazy. He even listened to me explain that we had been waiting on this package for two weeks. I told him all about my Aunt Ruthie and everything. I know....I must be crazy!

Ivy and the nice FedEx man!


It is so much fun to watch these two open packages!

Ruthie sent us seeds to plant!

Hayley enjoyed the bubble wrap




Aunt Ruthie just knows fun! These hats provided a lot of entertainment!

Strawberry muffins!

Here is a random fun shot! Brent gave the girls baths last night and this is what she came out of the bathroom looking like.....look at that hair!!!!!


No comments: