Sunday, June 09, 2013

Adventures!

Daddy was invited to preach at a church in Indiana. It was about forty-five minutes from where we live. We had fun driving out away from the city. The people of the church were very welcoming. We left early so that we could find the church. We didn't get lost and so we got to the town of Salem, Indiana thirty minutes before church started. We stopped to get a picture and I had good intentions of getting daddy and the girls in a picture but it didn’t work out that way. He was trying to help me get the girls to smile.



Gospel Community Group

We are thankful for our gospel community group. Tonight, we met at some friends house that live in what we call “down town.” They have a park and splashpark in their back yard. Ivy and Hayley enjoyed playing with their friends! God is really using our church, Immanuel Baptist and the people of our community group to stretch us and get us out of our comfort zone. I am so thankful! I came home tonight really convicted to share the gospel more and love like Jesus. There are so many lost people all around us who are dead in their sin and in need of Jesus. Thank you God for challenging me,  for making me drive through areas of the city that scare me, for opening my eyes to sin around me, and people hurting around me. Please keep working on me!

 These Girls LOVE water!!!!






No comments: